Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween

This year we didn't do that much for Halloween. I had to work and Ben had school so there wasn't much time once we were both done. We got a total of 0 trick-or-treaters and I was super sad about that. We do live on the third floor of a young student married apartment complex...so I can see why we didn't, but I still have to say I was a little disappointed. We did get a chance to go to Cornbelly's which was lots of fun, I dressed up for work, and we also carved some pumpkins.




The Salon Girls =) Peter Pan, Baby, Smarty Pants, Cat Women, and a Nerd.






 Ben and Me in the huge Rocking Chair


Racing!! Ben totally kicked my butt in this one.











 Ben and his pumpkin 







 Me with my pumpkin






We made it through the Corn Maze!! 






Our pumpkins after being carved

4 comments:

  1. You guys are just too cute. And welcome to the blogging world. It's also fun to see those Wymount cupboards again. Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you find out how to make your posts appear on my blog? I have to look at somebody else's.
    I really, really like Ben's carved pumpkin!!! How does he do that? And where can I get a rocking chair like that???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kimi and Cathy. Haha uh...honestly grandma I'm not sure how but I think if you go to my page and on the right side there's a thing that says followers. Try and click that to follow me. Or add my URL to your pages.

    ReplyDelete